United Fund serves Columbus Junction, Columbus City, Fredonia, Cotter, Conesville and Letts by collecting donations from individuals, families, organizations and businesses and dividing the pool once a year among non-profit organizations serving the area. In 2017 United Fund distributed over $23,000 to 35 organizations.
- Payroll deduction at work even if you work outside of Columbus Junction or Louisa County. Specify United Fund of Columbus Junction.
- Check or cash
- Drop off at Community Bank & Trust – Columbus Junction, Washington State Bank or City Hall
- Mail to PO Box 263, Columbus Junction, IA 52738
- Online through Network for Good
United Fund is happy to take general memorial donations and donations for specific items for example park benches and tree donations.
Board of Directors
- Debbi Murry, president
- Tessa Pugh, vice president
- Phil Kaalberg
- Jane Phillips
- Pam Tomfelt
- Ryan Shields
- Mallory Smith, secretary & treasurer