Funding requests are being taken now through Monday, May 20. Click here for Application 2016. Checks will be distributed on Friday, June 24 at the Columbus Junction farmers market.
United Fund serves Columbus Junction, Columbus City, Fredonia, Cotter, Conesville and Letts by collecting donations from individuals, families, organizations and businesses and dividing the pool once a year among non-profit organizations serving the area. In 2015 United Fund distributed over $22,000 to 35 organizations.
- Payroll deduction at work even if you work outside of Columbus Junction or Louisa County. Specify United Fund of Columbus Junction.
- Check or cash
- Drop off at Community Bank and Trust – Columbus Junction, Columbus Junction State Bank or City Hall
- Mail to PO Box 263, Columbus Junction, IA 52738
- Online through Network for Good
United Fund is happy to take general memorial donations and donations for specific items such as park benches and tree donations.
Board of Directors
- Debbi Murry, president
- Tessa Pugh, vice president
- Phil Kaalberg
- Jane Phillips
- Pam Tomfelt
- Ryan Shields
- Mallory Smith, secretary & treasurer